B158F - Curved Classic Handle on 4-hole Backplate
Product ref: B158F Window Handle (Face Fix)
A non-locking classic curved handle, which can be fitted directly to the window.
- Traditionally fitted on steel windows, however can also be fitted on timber frame (use with timber frame accessories)
- Night Vent operation integrated
- Grub screw version provides lockable option (use with B158-Grub-Key)
- Backplate can be replaced with a 2-hole version (screw or rivet)
- Suitable for M5 countersunk fixing screws
- Available in several finishes or matching RAL finish on request
- Matching B375 Pegstay design available in 2 sizes
- Matching door handles and escutcheons available for suited look
Product documentation download:
Heritage project or restoration? We’re here to help
Our experts are on hand to recommend the best fittings for your windows or doors.