B918N09FDU - Arched Classic Duplex on 4-hole Backplate
Product ref: B918N09FDU Duplex Window Handle (Face Fix)
A non-locking, classic arched duplex handle
Looking for key-locking? Click here
- A Duplex window handle that gives 2 locking points operated from the single handle, use with B646 connecting rods available in 5 sizes.
- Often used for windows above 1300mm or where access to a single cockspur handle becomes difficult
- Non locking, Inward opening and night vent variations available
- Suites with the standard range of window handle and Triplex handles
- Backplate can be replaced with a 2 hole version (screw or rivet)
- Suitable for M5 countersunk fixing screws
- Available in several finishes or matching RAL finish on request
- Matching B375 pegstay available in 2 sizes for standard window opening
- Matching door handles and escutcheons available for suited look
Product documentation download:
Heritage project or restoration? We’re here to help
Our experts are on hand to recommend the best fittings for your windows or doors.