B158K09FDU - Curved Classic Duplex Key Locking on 4-hole Backplate
Product ref: B158K09FDU Duplex Key Locking Window Handle (Face Fix)
A key-locking, classic curved duplex handle
Looking for non-locking? Click here
- A Duplex window handle that gives 2 locking points operated from the single handle, use with B646 connecting rods available in 5 sizes.
- Often used for windows above 1300mm or where access to a single cockspur handle becomes difficult
- Non locking, inward opening and night vent variations available
- Suites with the standard range of window handle and Triplex handles
- Backplate can be replaced with a 2 hole version (screw or rivet)
- Suitable for M5 countersunk fixing screws
- Available in several finishes or matching RAL finish on request
- Matching B375 pegstay available in 2 sizes for standard window opening
- Matching door handles and escutcheons available for suited look
Product documentation download:
Heritage project or restoration? We’re here to help
Our experts are on hand to recommend the best fittings for your windows or doors.